The following articles respond to a review of Explore Evolution by biologist and science writer John Timmer at arstechnica.com.
- Introduction: The Catechism Versus the Data
- The “Fact” of Evolution
- When Did “Neo-Darwinism” Become a Dirty Word?
- A Mis-Aimed Critique of Inquiry-Based Education
- Double-Standards on Textbook Treatments of Evolution
- Macolm Gordon and the Origin of Tetrapods
- Monophyly vs. Polyphyly and Christian Schwabe
Timmer, John. “A biologist reviews an evolution textbook from the ID camp.” September 24, 2008. https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2008/09/discovery-textbook-review/.